Open in new window to print
Title: Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Crostini
1 fresh baguette
1 8oz. package of cream cheese
¼ c of onion diced
2 T Chardonnay
Smoked Salmon thinly sliced (we bought it already sliced from Costco)
1. Cut the baguette into 3/8” slices.
2. Spray or brush both sides of the sliced bread with olive oil.
3. Lightly toast the bread slices.
4. In a mixer combine and mix the onions, cream cheese and Chardonnay.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto one side of the toasted bread slices.
6. Place a piece of smoked salmon over the cream cheese.
7. Top with fresh parsley.
Arrange on a platter and refrigerate until needed.
Serve with chilled Chardonnay.
Recipe provided by Wine Trail Traveler.