For the past 6 years the International Wine Tourism Conference has provided the opportunity for winemakers and travel agent providers to gather together for extensive presentations highlighting various regions of the world to visit for wine tourism. Until March 14, advertising opportunities are available. To date the conferences have been held in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Croatia.
This year at the end of March, the International Wine Tourism Conference takes place in Tbilisi, Georgia – a country that is often referred to as the “cradle of wine.” Each year those attending the conference receive a program that details the numerous presentations that are scheduled.
The program/catalogue offers ample space for businesses related to the wine and tourism industries to advertise. There is still time to advertise in the IWINETC program/catalogue. If you are in the tourism industry or wine industry this may be just the place you want to advertise. The deadline for advertisements is March 14.
Below are the benefits of advertising and the cost specific information from the IWINETC website. If you need advertising check the description out.
- Each attendee at the event receives a copy of the Conference Catalogue
- IWINETC communicates the IWINETC catalogue via all their official channels (website, social media, mailings..that’s in excess of 100,000 right people each time we speak)
- Available in print and digital format
- Available online prior to, during and after the event
Advertisement options include:
1. 1/2 page (190×130mm), black & white – 290 Euros
2. Full page (190×270mm), black & white - 500 Euros
3. Inside front or back cover (190×270mm), full color – 750 Euros
4. Outside back cover (190×270mm), full color – 1,100 Euros – RESERVED
Please note all advertisements must be booked by 14 March 2014.
For more information about advertising in the IWINETC program/catalogue, contact Anthony at email@example.com.
Want to know more about International Wine Tourism Conference? Visit the IWINETC website.