Open in new window to print
Title: Mulled Wine Recipe
2 bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon
1/2 - 1 c sugar depending on how sweet you want it
1 orange sliced
one can of orange juice concentrate
1 c water
1 t cinnamon
2 cinnamon sticks
1/2 c apricot brandy
1. To a crock pot add the wine.
2. Add the sugar and stir.
3. Slice an orange and quarter. Stick whole cloves into the orange skin and add to the crock pot.
4. Mix the orange juice concentrate with one cup of water and add to the crock pot.
5. Add other ingredients to crock pot.
6. Heat the ingredients for a couple of hours and its ready!
Provided by Kevin Sullivan, Wine Trail Traveler staff.