Open in new window to print
Title: Anise Wine Cookies
¾ C white wine
¾ C sugar
1 C canola oil
1 T anise seeds
1 t vanilla
5 C flour
¼ C sugar and 1 t cinnamon combined
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix first five ingredients until sugar dissolves.
3. Add flour one cup at a time.
4. Roll out to ¼ to 3/8 inch thick
5. Dip into granulated sugar and cinnamon mixture.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes, depending on your oven.
7. Cool and place in plastic bags. Anise flavor increases with time.