Open in new window to print
Title: Blackberry Bramble Wine Cake
1 pkg. butter recipe yellow cake mix
½ c butter or margarine
1 small pkg. Blackberry jello
1 ½ c Benjamin Vineyards Blackberry Bramble
1 c chopped pecans
1 ½ c confectioner’s sugar
Note: Blackberry Bramble is a red Muscadine wine blended with blackberries.
1. While cake is still hot, mix confectioner’s sugar with ½ c of blackberry wine.
2. Heat and stir over medium heat until smooth.
3. Pour half of glaze over cake while still in pan.
4. Let cake cool in pan for 15 minutes.
5. Turn cake out onto serving plate.
6. Spoon the rest of glaze over the top of the cake.
Best if served the following day.
Provided by Benjamin Vineyards and Winery, North Carolina.