Open in new window to print
Title: Blackberry Wine Cake
Ingredients for Cake
1 box white cake mix
1 c Daniel Vineyards Blackberry Wine
1 box (3 oz) blackberry or black cherry Jell-O
½ c oil
½ c chopped pecans
Ingredients for Glaze
1 c powdered sugar
½ c butter
½ c Daniel Vineyards Blackberry Wine
Directions for Cake
1. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. Sprinkle nuts on the bottom of the pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and Jell-O. Add eggs, oil, and wine. Mix well.
4. Pour into pan and bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.
Directions for Glaze
1. Mix all ingredients for the glaze.
2. Bring to a boil, and pour half over warm cake.
3. Let it rest for 30 minutes, and pour remaining glaze over the finished cake.
Recipe provided by Daniel Vineyards Crab Orchard, West Virginia.