Open in new window to print
Title: Barrington Cellars Tirerene
2 lbs Chicken (legs &thighs)
3 large Carrots, chopped
1 large Green Pepper, chopped
1 large Onion, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, minced
2 T Grapeseed Oil
1 t Ground Cumin (or 2 tsp whole cumin)
1 t Salt
8 oz can Tomato Paste
1/3 cup Water
1 c Barrington Cellars Seyval wine
1 lb Linguine (broken in half)
1. Sauté garlic, onion, pepper, and carrots in Barrington Cellars grape seed oil until the onions are soft and translucent
2. Add chicken and sauté until “browned”, about 10 minutes.
3. Add cumin, salt, tomato paste, wine, and water and mix well.
4. Cook over medium heat until chicken is fully cooked.
5. Cook linguine al dente according to directions on box. Drain noodles and add to chicken mixture stirring well.
6. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and serve.
Provided by Barrington Cellars, New York.