Open in new window to print
Title: Strawbery Rhubarb Glazed Pork Loin
2 – 1 1/3 lb pork loins
1 jar Duplin Strawberry Rhubarb Preserves
½ bottle of Duplin’s Carolina Red wine
vegetable oil to coat meat
salt & pepper to taste
Duplin’s Carolina Red wine is a sweet red wine.
1. Marinate pork in Duplin’s Carolina Red overnight.
2. Rinse pork loins in cold water.
3. Brush with a light coat of vegetable oil and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grill pork on a hot grill, turning periodically. Occasionally take temperature with a meat thermometer.
5. Coat each pork loin with Duplin Strawberry Rhubarb Preserves when they reach about 140 degrees.
6. Continue to grill pork for 5-10 more minutes or when they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
Cut into medallions arranging around spinach salad. Garnish with strawberries, orange segments, and orange zest.
Serve with Duplin’s Carolina Red.
Provided by Duplin Winery, North Carolina.