Open in new window to print
Title: Burgundy Meat Balls
1lb Ground Beef
¾ c Dry Bread Crumbs
¾ c Milk
1 Onion, Minced
½ t Salt
1½c Chesapeake Cab/Merlot
1 Beef Bouillon Cube
1. Mix first six ingredients. Shape into one-inch meatballs.
2. Brown meatballs in oil at medium heat. Remove meatballs and set aside.
3. Gradually add flour, water, Cab/Merlot, bouillon, and sugar to pan drippings, stirring constantly unit mixture thickens.
4. Add meatballs and bring to a boil.
5. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Provided by Bruce Perrygo, Ingleside Vineyards, Virginia.