Open in new window to print
Title: Roasted Jerk Pork with Apricot Butter Sauce
2 12 oz. Pork Tenderloin
1 oz. Jerk Seasoning Mix
½ c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 oz. Apricot Preserves
1 oz. chopped Garlic in Oil
1 oz. chopped Shallots
½ c Ingleside Chardonnay
½ lb. Butter cut Into tablespoon portions
Salt and Pepper
1. Coat tenderloins with olive oil and roll in jerk seasoning.
2. Roast in oven at 325 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
3. Brown garlic and shallots in sauté pan.
4. Add Ingleside Chardonnay and reduce by half.
5. Add 4 oz. apricot preserves.
6. Whisk in butter one portion at a time, fully incorporating each before adding next.
7. Spoon over sliced tenderloin.
Provided by Bruce Perrygo, Ingleside Vineyards, Virginia.