Open in new window to print
Title: Easy Chicken Parmesan
2 c Barilla Gemelli Pasta (Use just two cups; cook according to directions, drain with cold water and set aside. May toss with olive oil if desired.)
1 jar (16 – 24 oz.) Barilla Spaghetti Sauce of choice
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 Package Perdue Boneless Chicken Tenders (not breaded)
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh, sliced mushrooms
Can of artichoke cut hearts
¼ cup Pearmund Cellars Lisa’s Merlot
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour small amount of sauce and ¼ cup of Lisa’s Merlot in casserole dish. Stir gently.
3. Add noodles and cover evenly with 4 tablespoons Parmesan.
4. Add chicken, mushrooms and artichokes and cover with sauce.
5. Cover with foil and bake 30 – 40 minutes.
6. Uncover and top with Mozzarella to cover and 2 additional tablespoons of Parmesan, if desired.
7. Bake until cheese is melted (about another 5 – 10 minutes).
Wine Pairing: Pearmund Cellars Lisa’s Merlot
Recipe provided by Pearmund Cellars Broad Run, Virginia.