Open in new window to print
Title: Spicy Chicken
2-3 T olive oil
3 lbs chicken, cut into pieces
½ c onion, minced
2-3 cloves garlic, halved
1 can whole tomatoes (28oz)
1 c Galleano Cucamonga Peak White
¼-½ t salt
¼ t black pepper
¼ t crushed red pepper
1/3 c minced parsley
1. Heat oil in skillet.
2. Brown chicken pieces until golden brown, place in a large ovenproof casserole.
3. Using the same skillet, sauté the onion and garlic until transparent and limp, approximately 3 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes, wine, salt and pepper, red pepper and parsley.
5. Simmer for 10-15 minutes and pour over the chicken.
6. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. Serve with pasta or rice
Provided by Galleano Winery in Mira Loma, California