Open in new window to print
Title: Mourvedre with Lamb Stew French Style
Bonelss lamb cut into 1” pieces
½ - 1 c Mourvedre
1 cup of beef broth
1 15oz can dice tomatoes
1 can cannellini beans
1. Use boneless lamb cut into 1” pieces.
2. Sauté in olive oil to brown.
3. Add 1 chopped onion and continue to sauté 5 minutes on medium.
4. Add ½-1 cup Mourvedre to scrape up browned bits and turn down heat to simmer.
5. Add 1 cup of beef broth, 1 15 oz can, diced tomatoes and simmer for 1 hour.
6. Remove lid and if you want to reduce liquid a bit leave the lid off and continue to cook slowly.
7. Add 1can cannellini beans, drain liquid, to the pan and simmer to blend flavors. Enjoy!
Provided by Hanover Park Vineyard, in Yadkinville, North Carolina.