Open in new window to print
Title: Knapp Cajun Pork Creole
1 1/2 lb Pork
1 T Cajun Seasoning
1 c Chopped onion
2 T Chopped fresh parsley
1/4 c Finely chopped bell pepper
1/2 c Knapp's Chardonnay
1 T Chopped garlic
1. Roll pork in cajun seasoning then place in large saucepan with enough water to just cover the pork.
2. Add 1/2 cup of Knapp’s Chardonnay, cook over medium-high heat, cover for 10 minutes.
3. Then add onion, parsley, bell pepper and garlic.
4. When pork is tender, remove from pan, let cool and then take off the bone and cut into pieces.
5. Return pork to pot leave uncovered, simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Can be served over rice.
Yield: 8 Servings
Provided by Knapp Winery Vineyard and Restaurant, New York