Open in new window to print
Title: Grilled Rock Lobster
2 T lemon juice
4 T Dr. Frank Rkatsiteli
½ c olive oil
½ t black pepper
½ t garlic salt
2 t paprika
2 rock lobster tails
1. Combine lemon juice, Rkatsiteli, olive oil, black pepper and garlic salt in a small bowl.
2. Split lobster tails lengthwise with a large knife.
3. Brush flesh side of tail with marinade.
4. Place tails, flesh side down on a medium grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes turning once.
5. Baste frequently with marinade and sprinkle with paprika. Lobster is done when firm to the touch.
Provided by Dr. Konstantin Frank's Vinifera Wine Cellars, New York.