Open in new window to print
Title: Three Ridges Red London Broil
2 T grape seed oil (may use olive)
½ c reduced-sodium soy sauce
¾ c Wintergreen Winery’s Three Ridges Red or other dry red wine
½ T fresh ginger, peeled & chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
¾ t ground allspice
¾ t dried thyme
½ t dry mustard
1 ½ to 2 lbs London Broil steak (top round approximately 2 inches thick)
1. In large glass baking dish, combine oil, soy sauce, wine, ginger, garlic and spices.
2. Whisk together.
3. Add the meat to the dish, spooning marinade over the top of the meat.
4. Cover with plastic wrap.
5. Marinade in refrigerator for several hours, turning occasionally.
6. Broil or grill meat for approximately 8 to 10 minutes per side.
7. Carve on the diagonal into thin slices.
8. Cook: 15 – 20 Meat should be rare in center.
Servings: 6 -8
Provided by Wintergreen Winery, Virginia.