Thursday, 3. January 2013
It’s only the first week of 2013, so it’s not too late to begin and keep New Year’s Resolutions. Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Make a list of the wineries in your local area. During 2013 visit some of these nearby wineries and discover what types of wines they produce.
- Plan to attend at least one winery event in 2013 and discover the experience
- Introduce a friend to a local winery.
- Take a small journal or notebook when visiting wineries for notes about the wines you taste. It’s never too late to start.
- Revisit a winery you have not been to recently.
- Purchase good (not necessarily expensive) wine glasses for enjoying wine at home.
- Host a vertical wine tasting.
- Discover five new grape varietals this year.
- Relax and enjoy wine. Wine is not only about the taste but the experience. Take time to enjoy family, friends, food and wine.
- Begin or add to your wine library. Consider purchasing A Wine Journey.
We hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!
Cheers, Kathy and Terry