Saturday, 26. January 2013
Keep this recipe on your summer “recipes to try” list. Fresh Summer Sweet Corn can’t come soon enough so we can enjoy this recipe Wine and Butter-Sauteed Fresh Corn. The recipe is from Sunshine Sweet Corn’s website.
Wine and Butter-Sauteed Fresh Corn
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup chicken broth
¼ cup dry white wine
4 ears fresh Supersweet corn, shucked and halved
- In a medium-size skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and wine; bring to a boil.
- Add corn; cover and cook until corn is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley, if desired.
Recipe from Sunshine Sweet Corn