This fall Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country in Pennsylvania is celebrating with two special events, the Jazz & Wine Festival and the Cornucopia Wine Quest. The Jazz & Wine Festival is scheduled for September 7 – 8 from 4pm to 9pm. The festival will be held at Dauphin County’s historic Ft. Hunter Park and Mansion. Twelve of the wineries belonging to Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country will participate in the Jazz & Wine Festival. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
Anyone who plans to attend the Jazz & Wine Festival is encouraged to bring lawn chairs and picnic baskets. (No outside alcohol is permitted.)
Saturday, September 7
All Day Octagon Jazz Band
Sunday, September 8th
All Day Wave
Cornucopia Wine Quest (Two Weekends in the Fall)
Be sure to set aside one of two weekends this fall for the Cornucopia Wine Quest. Dates are October 26, 27 and November 2 and 3.
To take part in the Cornucopia Wine Quest, participants will travel to 12 member wineries of Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country. Each winery will have a special activity in which to participate. Tickets for this fun event are only $10 per person or $15 per couple.
Wineries planning to take part in the Cornucopia Wine Quest include:
1. Armstrong Valley Vineyard & Winery (make a grape vine wreath)
2. Buddy Boy Vineyard & Winery (make a miniature scarecrow)
3. Cassel Vineyards (taste spiced wine) ***NOTE: Cassel is only open on Saturdays
4. Cullari Vineyards & Winery (paint wine bottles)
5. Hummingbird Ridge Winery (roast s’mores)
6. Hunters Valley Winery (go on a scavenger hunt)
7. Moon Dancer Winery (TBD)
8. Nissley Vineyards (TBD)
9. Tamanend Winery (experience pumpkin chunk’n)
10. The Vineyard at Grandview (go on a hay ride through the vineyard)
11. The Vineyard at Hershey (stomp grapes and go bowling with gourds)
12. West Hanover Winery (go on a scavenger hunt)
Enjoy discovering Pennsylvania wineries.