Friday, 18. October 2013
This weekend, October 19 and 20, visit 10 wineries in the Ontario-on-the-Lake region that are featuring The Pinot Affair. Ontario-on-the-Lake wineries celebrating The Pinot Affair include:
- Coyote’s Run Estate Winery
- Taste Coyote’s Run Estate Winery’s specially paired Pinots with a series of lamb sliders each topped with a different creation
- Flat Rock Cellars
- Taste the difference between different vineyard blocks
- Henry of Pelham
-Enjoy classic back vintages of estate and reserve wines
- Hidden Bench
- (Reservations Required) Taste wines with local specialties
-Taste a 2007 Pinot Noir and 2011 Reserve Pinot Noir with braised Pork Belly and Toasted Apples
- Lailey Vineyards
-Enjoy Pinot Noirs with Cassoulet
- Les Jordanne Wine & Culinary Affair @Jackson Triggs
- (Reservations Required) Taste four Pinot Noirs with canapés and artisanal cheese
-(Reservations required) Meet the winemaker and learn about barrel ages and more
- Reservations Required -Meet beekeeper winemaker Luke Orwinski and taste a vertical tasting of Pinot and food pairings
- (Reservations Required) Taste Pinot Noir at different ages beginning with a barrel sample. Food pairings will be available.
Tickets are available at http://www.thepinotaffair.com/tickets.html.
For more information about these wineries visit Wine Trail Traveler winery reviews.